Application Status Checker
HOW TO ACCESS
- Log into the status checker with your User ID and password. Note: Your User ID is sent 5 business days after receipt of your application via email. You must activate your User ID and set a password prior to accessing the status checker by going to https://password.binghamton.edu.
- Go to "Processed Application" section
- Click the entry term you applied for
- Review application data to determine if all requirements were received. Required material(s) received by the Admissions Office will be noticed with a "Received Date."
ASSURE APPLICATION IS COMPLETE
- Only complete applications are reviewed by the Admissions Committee.
- Should questions arise about your application, we will communicate with you via the email address provided on your application. Please be sure we have your correct and current email address. Should you need to correct or update your email address, for specific inquiries click here >
OFFICIAL ADMISSION DECISION
You may be notified of our official admission decision via U.S. mail, email or online.
Binghamton University does not have an appeals process. Our admissions decisions reflect a thorough review of all applications; all decisions are final.
FINANCIAL AID AWARD OFFERS
All admitted students who have a FAFSA on file (and sent to Binghamton University) will receive a financial aid award notification via email from Financial Aid Services in November for spring 2013 admission and March for fall 2013 admission.