Who we are
We’re proud of our school and love volunteering! Our role is to welcome prospective students and their families whether online, during campus visits or even at off-campus events. We’re here to help you learn more about Binghamton from a current student’s perspective.
What we do
- Social networking – We’re active bloggers; or, chat live with us online.
- Admission Visit Days -- We greet and mingle with students and their families during Admission Visit Days
- High-school visits – During our breaks, we visit our old high schools to reconnect with current high school students. You have the chance to ask us questions about what it’s really like to be a student at Binghamton!
- Letter writing campaigns – We write letters to prospective students across the globe in different languages to ensure Binghamton is accessible to international students
- Alumni Networking – We help facilitate alumni events on and off campus.
- International Advisory Panel -- We help the International Recruitment Team create an internationally-friendly campus and welcome students from all over the world.
Becoming a Student Ambassador is an excellent resume builder! Current students gain valuable skills such as public speaking and how to use social networking technology. It’s also just a fun way to meet friends of a lifetime! Interested in getting involved? Check out http://busap.blogspot.com, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.