Fall Open House
Sunday, October 20, 2013
Check-in begins at 10 a.m.
in the Anderson Center
Fall Open House is a great way for you to enjoy a full day of activities and discover all the exciting opportunities at Binghamton.
Each event is scheduled several times throughout the day so there's no need to miss a thing!
When you arrive at 10 a.m., Student Ambassadors will be on hand to greet you and give you the day’s agenda.
- Enjoy a student-led campus tour, including specialty tours for science and engineering
- Visit the residential communities
- Learn about the Binghamton experience in an Information session, with time to ask your questions
- Learn more about our schools and majors
- Meet our faculty
- Attend a special session for transfer students
- Talk with members of student organizations, clubs and groups
- Speak with Admissions staff
Register Now >