Career Development Volunteers
Because LinkedIn is such a powerful and popular career networking tool, the Alumni Association is committed to leveraging the site as a forum for alumni-to-alumni and student-to-alumni networking. We encourage you to join the Alumni Association Professional Network group, where you'll find subgroups for peer networking as well as mentoring to current students. We also sponsor a Job Forum group, where you can share job postings with other alumni as well as view jobs that have been posted.
- eRecruiting, Grad and Employer Fairs
- Mentoring programs, such as the successful School of Management Mentoring Program
- Etiquette dinners on campus and in New York City
- Career panels
- Lectures and speaker series
- Sponsoring internships
- Hosting a Harpur College sophomore as a job shadow through the Liberal Arts to Careers Externship (LACE) program.