Graduate and Undergraduate
Latest reports from alumni of the lab:
- Tim Adase (expected MA June 2004)
- Tracy Armstrong (MS 2002) is working on both PhD and MAT (expected
2005) at BU. email@example.com
- Jeff Bohner (expected MS 2004)
- Steve Bozer (BA 1995) worked as a technician for a pharmacuetical
company and then switched to www.bulkdrugs.com (a dot.com organization).
- David Crum (BA 1997) is in veterinary school at Cornell University.
- Karen Ball Dobley (PhD 2002) is an adjunct assistant professor
at Mills College. She and Arthur live in Stonington, CT. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gary Harmon (PhD 1992) is a Project Scientist for Entrix, an environmental
consulting firm. Gary and Christine have two children and live in Wilmington,
- Maria Hillis Bradfield (MS 2003) is a science teacher and she
and Andy live in Dobbs Ferry, NY. email@example.com
- Heather Horan Strohmeyer (MA 1995) worked as a technician at Northwestern
Univ. before she and Fritz moved to Connecticut.
- Margo Temple Jansen (MA 1995) runs a "you-cut-flower"
and asparagus farm outside of Chicago. Margo and Alex have two children.
- Chrissy Jarzomski Podos (BA 1996) received a MA from Michigan
State University. She works for the Nature Conservancy (Long Island Chapter),
and she and Andrew live in East Meadows, NY.
- Adam Lambert (MA 1999) is a Research Entomologst for American
Biophysics Corp. in East Greenwich, RI. Shelly and Adam have two children
and live in Providence, RI. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Simon Li (BA 1999) is doing his residency at a hospital in Massachusetts.
- Hillary Nadeau Green (MS 2002) and her husband Issac live in Rochester,
where he is finishing his doctoral work.
- Tod Osier (BA 1995) received a PhD from the Univ. of Wisconsin..
He and his wife Beth have faculty positions at Fairfield University in
- Chris Paradise (MA 1990) received his PhD from Penn. State Univ.
and is now an assistant professor at Davidson College in Davidson, NC.
- Shi-Bing Shen Ngugen (MA & MAT 1998) is a high school
science teacher in Queens. She and her husband Olivier live in Forest
- Jill Spoerke (BA 1992) is a technician for a firm in Boston.
- Jenn Stuart (MS 2005)
- Matt Traugott (MA 1994) is in medical school at Buffalo.
- Laura Weiser (MA 1997) completed her PhD at Iowa State University
and then had a postdoctoral position at the University of Minnesota.
- Rich Wilkens (PhD 1994) is an assistant professor at Dowling College.
Rich and Karen have two children and live in Holbrook, NY.
- Lori Wulfson Lawless (MA 1990) is an entomologist for EPA. She
and Gordy have two children and live in Finksburg, MD. email@example.com
Top of Page