Triples Team Bowling
Fall 2012 Registration Information:
- Registration Period: Monday, Oct. 1- Friday, Oct. 19.
- Tentative Start Date: Week of Oct. 28.
- Game Days: Sunday- Wednesday and Friday.
- Captains Meeting: via email and at first game.
- Space is limited. Registration is on a first come-first served basis.
- All games played at the the University Union Bowling Alley.
Please review the Rules and Policies.
General Reminders and Updates
- League play begins Monday 11/2, all games are played in the University Union Bowling Alley.
- Player Participation: All players that appear on a team’s roster must be a current student, faculty, or staff member at Binghamton University. All players must submit their B-NUMBER at the first scheduled game in order to participate. Players can not be added after the first game has been played. Any team that violates the participation rule will forfeit all games prior and be ineligible for playoff competition. A valid ID CARD for all participants must be shown to the staff members before all games. Players may only play on one team, in one pool/league on one day.
- Team Jerseys: All teams are encouraged to provide their own shirts with numbers. The schedule has designated Home and Visitor Teams. Home teams will be required to wear dark shirts while Visitor team will be required to wear light shirts.
- Forfeit Policy: Any team that does not show for a scheduled game at any time during league play will be receive an automatic forfeit and be removed from the league. Also, any team that does not provide the minimum amount of players to start a game at any time during league play will receive a forfeit, thus eliminating the team from the league.
Fall 2012 Schedules
Double Elimination Tournament Schedule
Regular Season Schedule