Fall 2012 Registration Information:
- Registration Period: Tuesday, Sept. 4- Thursday, Sept. 13.
- Tentative Start Date: Weekend of Sept. 22- 23 do to the break.
- Game Days: Saturday - Sunday
- Captains Meeting: via email
Please review the Rules and Policies.
General Reminders and Updates
- Our pages are going through some changes. Please visit often this weekend as we are updating the site as quickly as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Binghamton University ID Cards: All participants must submit a valid Binghamton University ID Card before each game. Only a valid BU ID Card will be accepted. "NO ID CARD-NO PLAY."
- B-Numbers: All participants must provide their new B-Number to the Intramural Office. Reminder, this IS NOT the number on you ID Card. Any participant that can not provide a B-Number will not be allowed to participate. B-Numbers can be obtained by visiting the BU Brain .
- Eligibility: All participants must be a current BU Student, Faculty or Staff member- Volunteers are not allowed to participate.
- League Format Change: We have changed our league format. Rather than scheduled days of play, we will use the "Play-by-Date" system. The schedule is attached along with player contact information. Individual players must contact their opponent to arrange a mutual day and time to play. The winner of the match is responsible for sending scores to the Intramural Office. At the conclusion of regular pool play, we will schedule a Single Elimination Tournament for all participants other than those who have forfeited.
- Equipment can be rented with a BU ID at the East Gym Front Desk during normal building hours: Monday- Thursday, 6 a.m.- 11:30 p.m.; Friday, 6 a.m.- 1 a.m.; Saturday, 11 a.m.- 6 p.m.; Sunday, 11 a.m.- 9 p.m.
- The recreational tennis courts are located behind the East Gym. The front desk can provide directions.
Tennis Tournament 2012 Schedule
(To view schedule Zoom in to find your Last Name)