4 Team Bowling
Spring 2013 Registration Information:
- Registration Period: Mon. 1/28-Wed. 2/6
- Tentative Start Date: Week of 2/10
- Game Days: Sunday at 7p, Monday- Tuesday at 9p
- Captains Meeting: Via email
Please review the Rules and Policies, Intramural Score Sheet Directions and General Scoring Directions.
General Reminders and Updates
- League play begins Week of 2/10, all games are played in the University Union Bowling Alley.
- Player Participation: All players that appear on a team’s roster must be a current student, faculty, or staff member at Binghamton University. All players must submit their B-NUMBER at the first scheduled game in order to participate. Players can not be added after the first game has been played. Any team that violates the participation rule will forfeit all games prior and be ineligible for playoff competition. A valid ID CARD for all participants must be shown to the staff members before all games. Players may only play on one team, in one pool/league on one day.
- Forfeit Policy: Any team that does not show for a scheduled game at any time during league play will be receive an automatic forfeit and be removed from the league. Also, any team that does not provide the minimum amount of players to start a game at any time during league play will receive a forfeit, thus eliminating the team from the league.
Spring 2013 League Schedules
Monday Schedule (Extra games available for Sunday/Tuesday teams)
*If interested in extra game(s) on Monday please email email@example.com with day(s) your team would be willing to play
Spring 2013 Playoff Bracket
Four Team Bowling Playoff Bracket