Career Events Not Sponsored by CDC
These are only announcements. The CDC has no involvement in coordinating or presenting these events. If you require further information regarding a particular event, please refer to the appropriate contact or website information if provided.
- Volusia County Schools Invitation-only Instructional Job Fair 2013-2014
June 6, 2013
To be considered for an invitation you must hold certification in one of the following subject areas:
· Elementary Education
· Language Arts · Mathematics
· Special Education
· Music **Recently Added!**
To express your interest in being considered for a Job Fair Invitation, complete all three (3) steps listed below while space is still available:
1. Complete the online employment application: CLICK HERE TO BEGIN
2. Complete the Gallup Teacher Insight Assessment using district code 20478221: CLICK HERE
3. Contact Liz Thayer in Human Resources by email: EMTHAYER@VOLUSIA.K12.FL.US
PLEASE NOTE: Participation in the Instructional Job Fair is by invitation only. A tentative schedule of events, specific directions to the job fair, and registration information will be included on the job fair invitation.
- 2013 Goldman Sachs Undergraduate Camp - Application Deadline May 19
Goldman Sachs, New York Headquarters
June 19 - 20, 2013 - 8:00am – 6:00pm
Undergraduate Camp is a two-day program for Black, Latino/Hispanic and Native American college freshmen (graduating in 2016) of ALL MAJORS offering an opportunity to explore the numerous career paths in the financial services industry and become familiar with the firm's business, history and culture. The program features divisional overviews, case studies, career workshops and networking with professionals at the firm.
- Submit your application by Sunday, May 19, 2013 at 11:59pm
- Selected participants* will be notified by Monday, June 3, 2013
- The Undergraduate Camp will take place on June 19 – 20, 2013
Apply online at goldmansachs.com/careers and search for "Goldman Sachs 2013 Undergraduate Camp".
*Domestic travel within the US and hotel accommodations will be provided.
- Citi Technology Fair
388 Greenwich Street,
New York 10013
Thursday, July 25, 6:00pm
Citi ICG Technology invites you to a demonstration of our global technology applications and a presentation on technological innovations in the business from our keynote speaker followed by a networking reception.
RSVP REQUIRED: Space is limited. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your RSVP by July 1, 2013 with a soft copy of your most recent resume.
- 9th Annual National Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender Queer & Ally College Student Career Conference
September 27-29, 2013
University of Illinois at Chicago
The conference features a track for career center professionals. Discounts are available to campuses in the Career Center Certification Program.
Click here to access the LGBTQA Career Resource Library on our website and to register
(Username: outforwork, Password: cccp2013)
Click here to join our LinkedIn page
Click here for more information
- Carousel Expo's Job Fair Directory
Carousel Expo Comprehensive Job Fair Directory - Lists Job Fairs, Career Fairs and Recruiter Open Houses in each state. This is a free service to both the Job Seeker and Job Fair Producer.
The website of the Career Development Center at Binghamton University contains links to other websites as a convenience for its users and is not responsible for the contents of any linked site.