GET A JUMP ON jif!
SPRING 2013 JOB & INTERNSHIP FAIR
January 31, 2013
11 AM-3:30 PM
The CDC strongly encourages you to prepare early so you can really WOW employers during the event:
- Create/revise your resume
- Read How to Navigate a Job Fair When You're Not a Business Major
- Visit CDC's Counselor-on-Call hours to have your resume reviewed during the WINTER BREAK
- Review the list of Registered Employers - research them and create a "plan of attack"
- Take stock of and learn to articulate the skills you have to offer an employer
- Develop your "pitch"
- Understand how to make the most of the fair