GET TO KNOW US
Continuing Education & Outreach delivers high-quality continuing education and lifelong learning opportunities for professional development, personal enrichment, career transitions and academic growth.
Our superb staff is committed to:
- Supporting and serving as advocates for adult and non-traditional students participating in Binghamton University’s learning community
- Developing innovative programs that meet a variety of educational needs
- Providing academic advising and mentoring for full- and part-time Continuing Education (non-matriculated or non-degree seeking) students
- Presenting a wide range of educational opportunities that use a variety of delivery formats
- Offering access to the excellent, affordable and unique learning environment of Binghamton University
Want to learn more? Contact us or stop by our offices soon!