Lindsay Lake Morgan
(PhD, RN, GNP)
Aged Services Management Unit, City Flinders 1.26
School of Social Sciences and Psychology
Faculty of Arts, Education, and Human Development
Melbourne, Australia 3000
Phone: (011) (613) 9919-1323
Binghamton University E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lindsay Lake Morgan remains affiliated with the Decker School of Nursing but lives and works in Australia as lecturer and unit coordinator for the School of Social Sciences and Psychology as a member of the Faculty of Arts, Education ad Human Development at Victoria University in Melbourne. She received her Ph.D. from the University of Texas at Austin, 1996.
- Rural Populations
- Environmental Health
Research and Grant Activities:
- A Community Service Program: Caring for Rural Caregivers New York State Department of Health, Center for Community Health, Division of Chronic Disease Prevention and Adult Health, Alzheimer's Disease Program. Funded 2006-2011.
- Sustaining Rural Populations: Physical Activity for the Forgotten Few . Center for Disease Control, Public Health Conference Support Grant. Funded 2006-2011.
- Rural peoples' perceptions about scientific health care research. Research in collaboration with Pamela Stewart Fahs. Funded by the O'Connor Office of Rural Health Studies, Decker School of Nursing.
- Healthy Home/Healthy Baby: A study of lead exposures in rural families. Research funded by The Gerber Companies Foundation.
- Austin, E., Johnston, Y., Morgan, L.L. Community Gardening in a Senior Center: A Therapeutic Recreation Opportunity. Submitted to Therapeutic Recreation.
- Morgan, L. L., Fahs, P. S., Klesh, J. Barriers to research participation identified by rural people. Journal of Agricultural Safety and Health, 11(4) 407-414.
- Fahs, P. S., Morgan, L. L., Kalman, M. B. A call for replication. Journal of Nursing Scholarship, 35(1), 67-71.
- Morgan, L. L., Reel, S. J. Developing cultural competence in rural nursing. Online Journal of Rural Nursing and Health Care, 3, 1. [online] Available: http://rnojournal.binghamton.edu/index.php/RNO/article/view/246. Credit bearing for Continuing Education.
- Fahs, P. S., Smith, B. E., Atav, A. S., Britten, M. X., Collins, M. S., Morgan, L. L., Spencer, G. A. An integrative research review of risk behaviors among adolescents in rural, suburban, and urban areas. Journal of Adolescent Health, 24(4), 230-243.
- Morgan, L. L. Children and lead - A model of care for community health and primary care providers. Family and Community Health, 19(1), 42-48.
- Lake, L. Coordinating lead education and dwelling abatement. (Abstract) Public Health Reports, 108(2), 168-169. Semifinalist: Department of Health and Human Services Secretary's Award for Health Innovations.