Innovative Practice Center (Learning Lab)
Student Simulation Experience Testimonials
Student evaluation of the simulation process has been very positive. Some comments include:
- I found the simulation to be very helpful and a nice change from the clinical setting. I learned a lot about prioritizing care and working with other nurses "dealing with families".
- I thought this was a very educational experience and it was very valuable. It taught critical thinking and knowledge application in an acute setting. This was a great experience and should be done during more clinical days through out the semester.
- I thought this was a great experience and I would like to have more of it.
- I think there should be more clinical simulations to help students with critical thinking. I was nervous about this at first but found it very beneficial and helpful.
- There should be more of these throughout the program. It makes you realize how you react with the patients and helps you feel more confident.
- I thought this was a great experience. It really helped with things we might not encounter such as calling a physician and communicating with family members. It was great!!