PhD (2001), The Ohio State University
Econometrics/Applied Econometrics, Labor Economics, Applied Microeconomics
- "Estimating the Effects of Length of Exposure to Instruction in a Training Program: The Case of Job Corps" (with C.A. Flores, A. Gonzalez and T. Neumann*). Forthcoming, The Review of Economics and Statistics.
- "The Influence of the Home Owners' Loan Corporation on Housing Markets During the 1930s" (with P.V. Fishback, W.C. Horrace, S. Kantor, and J. Treber). Forthcoming, The Review of Financial Studies.
- "Learning but not Earning? The Impact of Job Corps Training for Hispanic Youths" (with A. Gonzalez and T. Neumann*), Economic Inquiry, vol. 48, Number 3 (July 2010), 651-667.
- “Interpreting Sheepskin Effects in the Returns to Education” (with A. Light), Journal of Human Resources, vol. 45, Number 2 (Spring 2010), 439-467
- "Finite Sample Evidence of IV Estimators Under Weak Instruments", Journal of Applied Econometrics, vol. 22, Number 3 (April 2007), 677-694.
- "Has Monetary Policy Become More Efficient? A Cross Country Analysis" (with S.G. Cecchetti and S. Krause), The Economic Journal, 116 (April 2006), 408–433.