Emeritus University Distinguished Professor
PhD (1968), University of Virginia
Public economics, Urban public finance, Law and economics
- "Signaling Goodness Public Choice and Social Norms," (with P. Nelson) University of Michigan Press (2003).
- "Fiscal Interactions in A Metropolitan Area," (with W. Neenan and C. Scott) Lexington Press (1974).
- "The Effects of Private and Public Competition on High School Output in New York State," (with B.G. Kang) Economics of Education Review (2004).
- "Religiosity, Economics and Life Satisfaction," (with B. Yoon) Review of Social Economy (2004).
- "If Extremists Vote Often What are They Expressing?," (with P. Nelson) Public Choice (2002).