Barry E. Jones
PhD (1999), Washington University
Macroeconomics, Monetary Economics, Index Number Theory, Revealed Preference
EconPapers Page: http://econpapers.repec.org/RAS/pjo138.htm
Professional Information: Curriculum Vitae (pdf)
- "A Comprehensive Revision of the Monetary Services (Divisia) Indexes for the United States", with Richard Anderson, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis Review, Sept/Oct, 2011, 323-359.
- "Testing Utility Maximization with Measurement Errors in the Data," with David Edgerton, Advances in Econometrics 24 (Measurement Error: Consequences, Applications and Solutions), 2009, 199-237.
- "US Narrow Money for the Twenty-First Century," with Don Dutkowsky and Barry Cynamon, Economic Inquiry 44 (1), 2006, 142-152.
- "Sweep Programs and Optimal Monetary Aggregation," with Don Dutkowsky and Thomas Elger, Journal of Banking and Finance 29, 2005, 483-508.
- "Welfare Cost of Inflation in a General Equilibrium Model with Currency and Interest-Bearing Deposits," with Gabriel Asaftei and Lian Wang, Macroeconomic Dynamics 8, 2004, 493-517.