Clifford R. Kern
PhD (1971), Harvard University
Urban economics, Housing economics, Economics of transportation
- "A Model of Workplace and Residence Choice in Two-Worker Households," (with Ora Freedman), Regional Science and Urban Economics, 27 (June 1997).
- "Location and History as Determinants of Urban Residential Density," (with William Yacovissi) Journal of Urban Economics, 38 (September 1995).
- "Testing the Standard Urban Model of Residential Choice: An Implicit Markets Approach," (with William E. Herrin) Journal of Urban Economics, 31, pp. 145-163 (March, 1992).
- "The Cost of Quality in Existing Housing: Estimates from an Implicit Markets Model," (with Larry Lichtenstein) Journal of Urban Economics, 22, pp. 324-339 (November, 1987).
- "Hedonic Theory, Bid Rents, and Willingness to Pay: Some Extensions of Ellickson's Results," (with Steven R.) Journal of Urban Economics, 13, pp.358-363 (May, 1983).