Stanley H. Masters
PhD (1966), Princeton University
Labor economics, Economics of poverty and discrimination
- "Why has Earnings Inequality Increased? The Role of Flexible Production," Challenge , pp. pp.102-117 (May/June 1999).
- "Wage Inequality and Flexible Production," (with Mary L. Rigdon), Journal of Economic Perspectives, 12: 3, pp.192-93 (Summer 1998).
- Labor Economics- and Labor Relations, co-author of the ninth, tenth, and eleventh editions with Lloyd G. Reynolds and Collette H. Moser (I had full responsibility for the tenth and eleventh editions) Prentice-Hall, Inc., Englewood Cliffs, N.J. 1986, 1991.
- Estimating the Labor of Income-Maintenance Alternatives (with Garfinkel), New York, Academic Press, 1978.
- Black-White Income Differentials: Empirical Studies and Policy Implications, New York Academic Press, 1975.