PhD (1997), Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
Public Economics and Public Choice, Urban Economics, Econometrics, History of Economic Thought, Environmental Economics
- "Paying the Partners," (with T. Nicolaus Tideman) Public Choice, 36:1-2, 19-37 (July 2008).
- "Preferences, Income and the Environment: Understanding the Environmental Kuznets Curve Hypothesis," (with Neha Khanna) American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 88:3, 632-643 (August 2006).
- "The Advantage of Avoiding the Armington Assumption in Multi-Region Models," Regional Science and Urban Economics, 35:6, 777-794 (November 2005).
- "Fair and Efficient Compensation for Taking Property under Uncertainty," (with T. Nicolaus Tideman) Journal of Public Economic Theory, 7:3, 471-495 (August 2005).
- "Does the Right to Carry Concealed Handguns Deter Countable Crimes? Only a Count Analysis Can Say," (with T. Nicolaus Tideman) Journal of Law and Economics, 44:2 (pt.2), 771-798 (Oct 2001).