PhD (2001), University of Pittsburgh
Macroeconomics, Monetary Theory and Policy, Macro Aspects of International Economics
- "The Value of Interest Rate Stabilization Policies When Agents Are Learning" (with John Duffy), forthcoming Journal of Money, Credit, and Banking.
- "Increasing Returns and the Design of Interest Rate Rules," forthcoming Macroeconomic Dynamics.
- "Instability of Sunspot Equilibria in One Sector RBC Models under Adaptive Learning," (with John Duffy), forthcoming Journal of Monetary Economics.
- "Can Indeterminacy Resolve the Cross-Country Correlation Puzzle?," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 28, pp.2341-2366 (2004).
- "Explaining Speculative Expansions," Contributions to Macroeconomics, 4:1, Article 7 (2004).