Bong Joon Yoon
PhD (1978), University of Illinois
Labor econometrics, Microeconomics, East Asian Economy.
- "Panel Estimates of a Two-Tiered Earning Frontier," (with S. Polachek), Journal of Applied Econometrics (1996).
- "A Two-Tiered Earnings Frontier Estimation of Employer and Employee Information in the Labor Market," (with S. Polachek) Review of Economics and Statistics (May 1987).
- "On Capital-Land Substitution in Urban Housing Production," (with R. Fare), Journal of Urban Economics, 17 (1985).
- "A Theoretical and Empirical Analysis of the Highway Speed-Volume Relationship," (with R. Fare and S. Grosskopf), Journal of Urban Economics, 12 (1982).
- "A Model of Unemployment Duration with Variable Search Intensity," Review of Economics and Statistics (November 1981).