the Emerging Leaders Program
Are you an entering new student who is interested in learning about, developing and practicing leadership? Want to get connected and get a jump start on enhancing your skills for success in college and beyond? Get involved with Binghamton University's Emerging Leaders Program (ELP)!
The ELP is a fall semester certificate-based program. ELP participants are part of a unique small-group environment where new students interact with trained student peer mentors and a faculty/staff team to explore and practice leadership through a specific interest-based knowledge community. Through the ELP, students:
- get connected to people and resources from the University and local community
- build a support network
- explore, develop and utilize leadership skills
- earn a leadership certificate
- learn how to maximize the college experience!
Apply to be part of the Emerging Leaders Program!
- New Student Participant Applications will be available during the summer of 2013 for students entering Binghamton University for the fall semester. Click the left tab ("How do new students apply?") section of this web page for more details.
- ELP Mentor Applications are available each year during the first half of the spring semester prior to the fall program. Click the left tab section of this web page for more details about the ELP Mentor position, available to returning students.
(Please note: All students must use their Binghamton University B-Mail account in order to access the application forms), once available.