Department/Office Stationery Online Ordering
Creative Services works with Dupli Envelopes & Graphics to offer online service for ordering University stationery. This website will allow you to create and track orders.
Available online are:
- Business cards
- Letterhead: available on certificate bond (watermark) or laser friendly
- Envelopes: available are #9 regular, #9 window, #9 security (tinted), #10 regular, #10 window and #10 security (tinted)
Please use Creative Services’ online Print Request for all other orders, such as kraft envelopes, oversized white envelopes, memo pads, note cards, etc.
Using Dupli Online Ordering
A username and password are required to use the online ordering system. Most University departments/offices have a representative who is responsible for placing stationery orders and already has these. To find out who your department/office representative is or to request access to the system if you’re responsible for this task for your department/office, please contact Ann Travis in Creative Services at 607-777-2611 or email@example.com.
Once you have a username and password, follow these instructions:
Note: You’ll be asked for your POET string, so be sure you have that information before placing your order.
- Go to: http://www.duplionline.com/index.jsp
- Click on “login”
- Account code: bu
- Username: enter your user name
- Password: enter your password
- Click on “sign in”
To create an order:
- Click on “click here” above “to create an order”
- Select a category: business cards, letterhead or envelopes
- Click “select” next to the item you wish to order
- Type in all information to be printed
- Click “view proof” and review the proof carefully
- Click “add to shopping cart” and type in shipping and billing information
- Click on “continue to checkout”
- Click “submit order” to place order
- Click “complete order” to finish
- An order number will be displayed in the upper right corner; KEEP this number for confirmation and tracking purposes
To track an order:
- Click “click here” above “to track an order”
- Click “track order”
- Type in your order number
- Click “tracking number” to track using the UPS website for delivery information
Questions or problems?
If you have difficulty placing the order, need assistance or have any questions about this process, please contact Ann Travis in Creative Services at 607-777-2611 or firstname.lastname@example.org