Fall 1995 Seminar Schedule
- Sep. 8, Stefano Lugli (Univ. di Morano, Italy)
- "Geology of the Upper Triassic Burano Evaporite Formation
(Northern Apennines, Central Italy)"
- Sep. 14, Santosh Kumar (Banaras Hindu University, India)
- "Microgranitoid Enclaves from Pre-Himalayan Champarat Granitoids,
Kumaun Lesser Himalaya, India"
- Sep. 16, Jeff Barker (SUNY Binghamton)
- "What Causes the Long Duration of Ground Shaking in Mexico City?"
- Sep. 29, Eric Sandvol (Cornell University)
- "Mapping Mantle Seismic Azimuthal Anisotropy"
- Oct. 6, Iftikar Ahmed (Pakistan)
- (On sedimentary geology of Pakistan)
- Oct. 20, Ken Hauser (US Bureau of Mines)
- "Applied Geophysics and Mining"
- Nov. 10, Allan Ludman (Queens College)
- "The Norumbega Fault Zone in Eastern Maine: Four Dimensional
Profile of a Regional Transcurrent Fault System"
- Nov. 17, Kim Waldron (Colgate University)
- "Feldspars -- The Final Frontier"
- Nov. 27, Don Steeples (University of Kansas)
- "Applying Seismic Reflection to Near-surface Problems"
- Dec. 8, Claudia Stallman (Broome County Environmental Management Council)
- "(on local planning issues"
- Dec. 15, Andreas Lutge (Yale University)
Last Updated: 6/14/11