Resources for New Faculty
Welcome to Binghamton University! The Graduate School recognizes the important contributions of faculty to the excellence of Binghamton's graduate education and is thrilled that you have joined our community. To help you prepare for a successful first semester, we offer the following resources:
NEW FACULTY ORIENTATION
Sponsored by the Provost and organized by The Graduate School and Division of Research, the New Faculty Orientation will give you the opportunity to meet the University’s senior administration, familiarize yourself with campuses services, meet other new faculty, and complete workshops featuring research, mentoring and best practices.
View schedule and RSVP today!
- InsideBU: The campus's electronic newspaper
- Dateline: Binghamton University's daily news briefs and campus-wide announcements
- B-Line: Binghamton University's daily news briefs and campus-wide announcements for students
- bMobi: Binghamton University's mobile application for iPhones, iPads, iPods, Blackberries, Androids, and other web-enabled cell phones. Contains campus maps, news, course schedules, events, athletics, videos and much more
- Events Calendar: Binghamton University's event calendar
- University Calendar: Binghamton University's academic calendar. View semester start dates, breaks, holidays and other key dates related to academic study
- Human Resources: Access information about full-time employee benefits
- University Bulletin: Describes policies, processes, procedures and requirements for all academic programs at Binghamton
- The Graduate School Manual: Describes policies and processes pertaining to graduate students and graduate education at Binghamton
- About Binghamton University: Learn more about the University, including its history, major accomplishments, mission and strategic plan. Also includes links to information about the Binghamton area