Skip header content and main navigation Binghamton University, State University of New York - Harpur
May I transfer coursework for elective credits only?

For credits to transfer, they must comply with Harpur's transfer guidelines. Credit will not be granted for courses which you have previously passed or for which you have received AP or other exam credit. A number of course equivalencies are available here. A grade of 'C-' or better is necessary to transfer credits. Remedial or developmental courses do not transfer.

Harpur College places limits on certain types of credits you can use toward your degree. Transfer credits count toward these limits and it is your responsibility to be aware of them. Please consult the University Bulletin and your DARS. These limits include: