Skip header content and main navigation Binghamton University, State University of New York - Harpur
Who is my academic advisor?

Harpur Academic Advising does not assign advisors. You may "assign yourself" to an advisor by indicating a specific individual you would like to meet with for an appointment or walk-in. Declared Harpur College students should work with the Harpur Advising Office for degree planning and their department advisor for major advising.

Ask Similar Question
Share This Answer
New Search

About Harpur Advising, New Students / Orientation,

New Search