Skip header content and main navigation Binghamton University, State University of New York - Harpur
I've been away from Binghamton University for awhile. How do I come back?

If you missed a major semester as a matriculated student, or if you are a non-matriculated student who missed two major semesters and one summer session, you must apply for readmission via the Admissions Office.

Ask Similar Question
Share This Answer
New Search

Registration, Course Add/Drop and Withdrawals,

New Search