If your DARS indicates missing requirements and you expect to graduate this semester, the issue could be one or more of the following:
1. Transfer credits have not been sent/received or processed. Please request that the college or university send a transcript or verify that Harpur Advising has received an updated transcript.
2. Changes to your registration: changes will appear in DARS as they are made.
3. Exceeding course limit(s). If you have exceeded any Harpur College limits, credit will be removed for the course or courses exceeding the limit. Please review your DARS to determine if you have exceeded a limit.
4. Your Major Department may need to process an exception. Please see the Undergraduate Director for your major if you feel there are any discrepencies with your major requirements.
5. Other: for example, duplicate coursework, incomplete(s), missing grade(s) and/or missing coursework. Please submit a DARS INQUIRY if you have any DARS issues.
Last Updated: 10/28/09