In order to serve you better, information in the Harpur Law Council Law Alumni Directory has been migrated to B-connected — Binghamton University’s online alumni community.
B-Connected features an alumni directory, the Alumni Career Network, online giving and a calendar of alumni events with online registration. In the directory you can update your biographical profile, upload your résumé and photos, download business cards, maintain a list of contacts, and so much more!
The Alumni Career Network is a feature of this searchable database where alumni can volunteer to be contacted by alumni and students regarding career information. Network volunteers can provide meaningful guidance whether you are pursuing that first job, looking for a better job or changing careers. See Law Mentor Programs
It is easy to to optimize networking potential — just log onto B-connected and update your information (please be sure to include your professional information, post-baccalaureate education, student activities and preferences).
1. Log onto B-connected. If you are a new user or have forgotten your user name or password, please click appropriate link and follow the instructions. If you have problems logging into B-connected, please call the Alumni Office at 607.777.2424.
2. Click Edit buttons to the right of each category to update your profile.
Please be sure to include the following information in your profile — the more information you provide the better:
• Business information (include present and past employers)
• Law areas of practice
• Academic information (including JD and other post-baccalaureate degrees)
• Preferred mode of contact
So please take a moment to update your information now!
Last Updated: 7/28/10