Decker Student HEALTH SERVICEs Center
The Decker Student Health Services Center is located on the East Access Road, above Newing College (Parking Lot P) and across from College-in-the-Woods (Parking Lot O).
If you have a life-threatening emergency, call 911 from a campus telephone. Off campus or cell phone users should call 777-3333 for Harpur’s Ferry campus medical response service. Students who visit a local emergency room or urgent care center are responsible for all costs incurred.
When Decker Student Health Services Center is closed
If you need non-emergency care on the weekends or when the Decker Student Health Services Center is closed, you may wish to visit a local walk-in clinic. You’ll be responsible for all costs incurred.
HEALTH UPDATE: 2012-13 Flu Season
- CDC 2012-13 flu season Q&A
- Find out about the signs and symptoms of influenza.
- Learn about good health habits, so you can avoid getting or spreading influenza.
- Seasonal influenza vaccine for students is currently available at the Decker Student Health Services Center.
- Students may receive a dose of 2012-13 seasonal influenza vaccine either by coming to our walk-in services Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 11 a.m., or by calling 607-777-2221 for a nurse appointment.
- Please review the vaccine information statement for 2012-13 seasonal influenza vaccine.
- You will be asked to sign a consent form for the vaccine.