- The Decker Student Health Services Center offers a limited number of generic medications at no charge for short-term acute illness.
- Prescriptions are written for medications unavailable at the Decker Student Health Services Center. These must be purchased at an off-campus pharmacy; we can provide a list of local pharmacies, some of which deliver to campus.
- Students must supply their own over-the-counter medications.
- If you need allergy shots, we can provide you with a list of local physicians who provide this service.
- If you take prescription medications on a continual basis, either bring enough with you or have your doctor call your prescription in to a local pharmacy for refilling (we can provide a list of local pharmacies, some of which deliver to campus).
Last Updated: 3/22/11