This information is for University HR and LD coordinators
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here to go to our FAQ's page for Oracle/LD coordinators.
Policies for Business Systems
Steps to Request Oracle Access
- Employee must attend mandatory training either through the University Center for Training and Development or Human Resources.
- The employee will notify his/her supervisor when the training has been completed.
- The supervisor will request the appropriate Oracle responsibilities * using the Oracle Responsibilities Request Form.
- The request will be routed to the appropriate business area, either the Business office or Human Resources, for approval.
- Upon Business office/Human Resources approval the request will be submitted to ITS.
- The employee will receive an email notification when the request has been received by ITS.
* If the supervisor has any questions about the responsibilities to request for their employee, they should contact Human Resources or the Business Office to discuss the employee's duties and appropriate corresponding system responsibilities.
- For HR related access: Vicki Metritikas or Jonathan Roma
- For GL and Projects access: Scott Hatch
- For AP/Travel access: Matthew Schofield
- for REquisitions and PO access: Connie Naccarato
All of the forms and documents below are also available on our Forms page.
Obligation and Payroll Appointment Dates
2013-2014 Academic Year
HR & LD Transaction Processing Deadlines
Extra Service / Dual Employment
Please visit our Extra Service/Dual Employment page.
Please visit our Managers and Supervisors page.
Honoraria Payments for International Guest Speakers and Lecturers
Not all visa holders are eligible to receive payment; therefore, discussing this prior to making any commitments to the presenter is very important. Click here for additional information.
Please visit our Salary Schedule page.
University Center for Training & Development - View and register for upcoming training sessions
If you cannot find a scheduled training session that will work for you, individual training sessions are available by appointment only. Please contact Jonathan Roma or Vicki Metritikas for more information.
Click here for instructions to appoint volunteer and non-salaried employees. All University volunteers must be documented for liability and workers' compensation reasons. Additional services such as library privileges and parking may be available to volunteers.
Human Resources maintains the following listservs to assist in the sharing of important human resources, payroll and labor distibution-related information:
HR Smart Form Users
Labor Distribution Users
Please contact us if you feel you should be added or removed from one of these listservs.
Oracle HR and LD Coordinators
Click here for a list of Oracle HR and LD coordinators campus-wide