Online Time and Attendance System
December 2011 -
The Office of Human Resources is pleased to announce that the implementation of the new SUNY online time and attendance system is now underway. Training for the President's and Vice President's offices is complete and the phased conversion of the 1,600 UUP faculty and professional staff will occur between January and May 2012. Offices will be contacted by Human Resources approximately one month prior to their individual implementation to allow time for conversion and training. Approximately 500 Classified Service employees currently submitting paper time sheets will be included in a later phase of the project (see Project Timeline below).
The new system has been in development at System Administration for the past two years and is part of SUNY's five-year technology plan. The Binghamton campus was selected as one of two live-pilot campuses and played a key role in the development and testing of the new system.
Features and Benefits
- Completely paperless system - supports our "green" campus initiative and saves paper, printing and offsite storage costs of time records
- Electronic approval workflow
- Increased efficiencies, accuracy and up-to-date accrual balances
- Summer through Fall 2011 - Binghamton University selected by SUNY as pilot campus for testing. Human Resources prepares for implementation including final live testing, planning and accrual balance auditing.
- December 2011 - President's and Vice President's office staff training
- January through June 2012 - Phased implementation of 1,600 UUP faculty and professional staff, as well as Management/Confidential staff.
- Fall 2012 - System testing for Classified Service and Hourly UUP professionals (subject to change).
- Fall 2012 / Winter 2013 - Implementation for Classified Service staff*
*excluding those using the Kronos electronic timekeeping system.
Please contact one of the Time and Attendance Implementation Team members located on this screen for questions or assistance.
Report a Time and Attendance System Issue
Click here to report an issue you experienced with the SUNY Online Time and Attendance System. You may be prompted to log into your B-mail account if you are not already logged in.