1:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Invited Speaker Session
Co-Chair: Bill Chen & Mark Poliks
- Dave McCann – Vice President, Packaging Technology - Global Foundries - "Major Foundry Perspective"
- Jan Vardaman - President, TechSearch International
- Subramanian Iyer – IBM Fellow - "Technology Innovation and for HPC 3D Architectures"
- Suresh Ramalingam, Senior Director, Package Design and Advanced Technology Development - Xilinx
- Michael Su, AMD Fellow, AMD
Co-Chairs: Jim Libous, Jim Wilcox & Ron Nowak
- Bill Burdick - GE GRC - "Technology, and Medical and Industrial Application Perspective"
- Mike Harris - Corning – "Glass Interposer Technology Perspective"
- Paul Franzon - NCSU - "Overall System Design Perspective"
- Christopher Borst, Associate Vice President for G450C Technical Operations, Associate Professor of Nanoengineering – Albany Nanotech
- John Oshenback, LSI Fellow - LSI
6:00 pm to 7:30 pm
Note: There will be Keynote Speakers and a 3D session organized at the Electronic Packaging Symposium on the morning of October 15th.
Keynote Speakers for Electronic Packaging Symposium:
- Raj Master, VP Hardware & Reliability, Microsoft Corporation will talk on "Designing the Future"
- Bill Trueheart, Lockheed Martin will talk on "RFIC and Heterogeneous Integration"
3D Session Invited Speakers: (confirmed)
- Prof. Ken Goodson (Stanford)
- Prof. Paul Franzon (NCSU)
- Prof. Suresh K Sitaraman (Georgia Tech)
Last Updated: 10/11/13