The IVP program is a resource for all students, faculty, and staff of Binghamton University. We're here to help and support students who have encountered acts of interpersonal violence. >>More
The IVP Team provides prevention education on campus upon request to increase awareness about interpersonal violence and help others understand the causes that perpetuate it. >>More
JOIN ThE MOVEMENT
Assistants, interns, volunteers, supporters are always welcome to help us reduce the traumatic effects of interpersonal violence and promote a safe community. >> More
Iv IN SOCIETY
There are many myths and stereotypes that perpetuate the beliefs surrounding interpersonal
violence in our culture. Search out the truth >>More
Interpersonal VIOLENCE PREVENTION
Works to reduce instances and the traumatic impact of interpersonal violence through education, coordination and linking students with information and resources. The IVP Program provides private, comprehensive student-centered services to support and assist survivors and/or their support networks.
- IVP Presentation or Event Request Form
- IVP Tabling Request Form
- MEET ME, Jessica Krohn / Schedule an appointment
- MEET ME, The IVP Graduate Team/ Schedule an appointment
- Crime Victims Awareness Week 4/6 - 4/13
- Reclaim Your Rights - Save the Date - 4/7, 1-4 p.m.
- Sexual Assault Awareness Month Kick-off - 4/3
- Wear Denim Day - 4/23
- Clothesline Project - 4/29
Lower left side of Health Services
Office hours: Monday through Friday,
8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.