bMobi-Binghamton's Mobile App
the bMobi app gives you access to Binghamton University information you want on your iPhone or iPod Touch.
Android users can download bMobi by surfing to the Android Market app on your phone, use the search term, "Binghamton," to find bMobi, download and install it.
You can also surf the Android Market site to the bMobi page to download an Android version.
If you are using a Blackberry, read the instructions below and then you can download versions for your phone too.
Important instructions for using a Blackberry to access the link above:
- Select the option at the top of the page that says "open in blackberry app world"
- Do not select the one that says "download blackberry app world"
Or, if you are using any other mobile device, we have a mobile version of bMobi for you.
With bMobi you can find people, locate classes, find your way around campus, see the Daily Photo and other useful features.
- Directory - Find contact information for Binghamton students, faculty and staff, save contacts, send email, view map location or call with your iPhone.
- Athletics - Read sports news, schedules and late-breaking scores.
- Events - Find details about campus events and even bookmark them for easy retrieval.
- Courses - Search for courses, read descriptions, times, location - tap for map, number of enrollees, instructor - just tap to contact.
- Videos - Surf and view the latest Binghamton University YouTube videos.
- News - Read the latest news, magazine articles and alerts.
- Images - Check out the Daily Photo or browse pictures of diverse aspects of the University.