2013 Summer staff selection
2013 Summer Staff applications now available! Apply today through B-Involved.
The role of Orientation Summer Staff is to assist with various campus activities over two summer months, and the Welcome Weekend. Summer staff will be responsible for working from June 10-Aug. 23 on events associated with Orientation and Late Nite.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Actively and fully participate in training for the position.
• Show up and be ready to work at designated scheduled times.
• Hold position as first priority to other summer obligations.
• Welcome new students and families to Binghamton University.
• Run designated Late Nite activities set for summer orientation.
• Assist with checking Orientation participants in and out of the residence halls (organizing keys etc.)
• Assist with set up or tear down of events
• Actively manage and participate in the organization of the parking lots for Orientation participants.
In order to be considered as a candidate, you must:
- Have a cumulative grade point average of 2.0
- Be in good academic and judicial standing with the University
- Must be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student
- Applications are available through B-Involved or at https://binghamton.collegiatelink.net/form/start/20132
- Applications are due Friday, April 19.
- Interviews are by invitation only. They will be held April 24-May 1. If asked to an interview, you will be notified via e-mail, so please be sure to check your e-mail.
- Staff members will be notified by May 3.