Finance and Resources
Physical Facilities Business Affairs includes a variety of services The Director of Business Affairs is Sally Oaks. Key functions include:
- Budget procurement
- Physical Facilities Human Resources (coordinates the hiring and evaluation processes for civil service and professional employees, serves as the primary contact for newly hired employees, assists in coordination of summer student hiring program and the workforce development program). An online orientation program for new employees is available here.
- Business Affairs also facilitates interface with the campus Business Office and campus wide business systems (Oracle).
- Chargeback and project reconciliation
- Long Term Planning and Capital Project initiation/finance
- Assists Physical Facilities in purchasing state-funded goods and services. Purchases are governed by sections of the State of New York Finance Laws, the Office of the State Comptroller and the State University policies and procedures. More information can be found here.
- Utility and Energy Conservation and management of Central Heating Plant
- Environmental Resource Management (recycling)
- Campus Mail Services