Note: The list below contains references to high energy physics- phenomenology or high energy- theory archives such as hep-ph/xxxxxxx. The best way to access or view the individual articles in the archive is to go to the archive's website and search by my name or the archive number.
"Diagrams and Parastatistical Factors for Cascade Emission of a pair of Paraparticles" with Margarita Kraynova, Calvin S. Mera and Alanna Shapiro; arxiv:1508.04762[hep-ph]
"Parastatistical Factors for Cascade Emission of a pair of Paraparticles" with Margarita Kraynova, Calvin S. Mera and Alanna Shapiro; arxiv:1310.7798[hep-ph]
"A New Kind of Weak-Coupling in Top- Quark Physics?" , Invited poster at ICHEP08;
"Hanbury-Brown and Twiss intensity correlations of parabosons", with P.R. Shimpi, Physics Letters A364, 104 (2007); math-ph/0610075.
"Use of W- Boson Longitudinal - Transverse Interference in Top Quark Spin- Correlation Functions II", with J.J. Berger and J.R.Wickman; Eur.J.Phy.C46,385 (2006); hep-ph/ 0510348.
"Use of W- Boson Longitudinal - Transverse Interference in Top Quark Spin- Correlation Functions", with E.G. Barbagiovanni, J.J. Berger, E.K. Pueschel, and J.R.Wickman; Eur.J.Phys C45, 121(2006); hep-ph/ 0506240.
"Coherent Production of Pairs of Parabosons of Order 2", with N. Franscino Eur. Phys. J. 39, 109(2005); hep-ph/ 0308089.
"Tests for the Statistics of Pair- Produced New Particles", Proceedings of "V-th Recontres du Vietnam", ed. J.Dumarchez, N.V.Hien and J.T.T.Van Hanoi ( page 461, August 2004); hep-ph/ 0410077.
"On an Intensity - Ratio Equivalence for Two Top Quark Decay Couplings", hep-ph/ 0411072.
"Consequences of a Large Top-Quark Chiral Weak-Moment", Proceedings of "Les Rencontres de la Valle d'Aoste", ed. M. Greca, La Thuile, Italy (page 319, March 2003); hep-ph/ 0305036.
"On the Top Quark's Chiral Weak Moment" hep-ph/ 0304198.
"Three Numerical Puzzles and the Top Quark's Chiral Weak Moment" , Phys. Rev. D65, 074033 (2002); hep-ph/ 010638.
- "On Testing for New Couplings in Top Quark Decay”, p. 369 in “Physics at Extreme Energies,” eds. Nguyen van Hieu and Jean Tran Thanh Van (The Gioi Publishers, Vietnam 2001); hep-ph/0106137.
- "On measurement of Helicity Parameters in Top Quark Decay”, with L.J. Adler, Jr., Eur. Phys. J. C17, 399(2000); hep-ph/0007086.
- "Measurement of Helicity Parameters in Top Quark Decay”, with A.M. Cohen, Eur. Phys. J. C8, 393(1999); hep-ph/9806373.
- "The State-Vector Space for Two-Mode parabosons and Charged Parabose Coherent States”, with S. Jing, J. Phys. A32, 4131(1999); hep-th/9805214.
- "Importance of Tests for the Complete Lorentz Structure of the t ->W b Vertex at Hadron Colliders”, with B.T. Kress, M. Lopes, and T.P. McCauley, Phys. Rev.D57, 5923(1998); hep-ph/9706469
- "General Tests for t -> W b Couplings at Hadron Colliders”, with B.T. Kress, M. Lopes, and T.P. McCauley , Phys. Rev. D56, 5928(1997); hep-ph/9707211.
- "Tau as a Probe for New Physics ”, in Proceedings of the "Third Workshop on Tau Lepton Physics," Nuclear Physics B (Proc. Suppl.) 40 , 525(1995); hep-ph/9411235.
- “Testing CP, T, and (V-A) Symmetry through Tau Leptons”, in Proceedings of the “Fourth Workshop on High Energy Physics Phenomenology,” Calcutta, India (Allied Publishing, 1997); hep-ph/9610216.
- “Polar Factorization of Fourier Phase Operators in the Coherent-State Basis”, with W. C. Kimler IV, Phys. Rev. A54, 3687 (1996).
- “On the Zeros of the q-Analogue Exponential Function”, with M. Gartley, J. Phys. A27, 3857 (1994).
- “Stage 2 Spin-Correlation Functions: Tests for Non-CKM-Type Leptonic CP Violation in Tau Decays”, with H. S. Friedman, S. Goozovat, J. A. Klein, L. R. Kneller, W. J. Perry, and S. A. Ustin, Phys. Rev. D50, 4544 (1994).
- “Tests for Leptonic CP Violation in tau->rho neutrinoDecay”, [SUNY BING 7/19/92]
- “Four Distinct Tests for CP/T Violation in e-e+ -> tau- tau + decay ”, with S. Goozovat, Phys. Lett. B267, 128 (1991).
- “Test for "Maximal P - Maximal C" Violation in e-e+ Collisions From Beam-Referenced Spin Correlation Functions”, Phys. Rev. D43, 1465 (1991).
- “A Completeness Relation for the q-Analogue Coherent States by q-Integration, with R. W. Gray, Letter to Editor, J. Phys. A22, L945 (1990).
- “CP/P Determination and Other Applications of tau-Lepton and t-Quark Polarimetry”, Phys. Rev. D41, 2805 (1990).
- “An Electroweak Test from the Harder Lepton's Energy Spectrum in Z -> tau + tau - -> mu + e X”, Phys. Rev. Letters 62, 1347 (1989).
- "Usage of the tau+ tau- Decay Mode to Distinguish an Intermediate Mass Higgs Boson from a Technipion”, with J. R. Dell'Aquila, Nuc. Phys. B320, 86 (1989).
- "Factorization Structure in Coherent State Approach of Non-Factoring Higher-Twist Terms in Hadron-Hadron Scattering”, Phys. Lett. 177B, 93 (1986).
- “Correlation Between Decay Planes in Higgs Boson Decays into W Pair (into Z Pair)”, Phys. Rev. D37, 1220 (1988).
- "Degenerate States and the Kinoshita-Lee-Nauenberg Theorem in Deep Inelastic Scattering”, with A. Axelrod, Phys. Rev. D32, 2385 (1985).
- "CP Determination and Tests for CP, or P, Violation by the V1V2 Decay Mode”, Phys. Rev. D30, 1937 (1984).
- "Role of Quark-gluon Degenerate States in Perturbative QCD”, with T. Muta, Phys. Rev. D25. 2222 (1982).
- "Avoidance of Counter-Example to Non-Abelian Bloch-Nordsieck Conjecture by Using Coherent State Approach”, Nuc. Phys. B186, 187 (1981).
- "Rishon Model of Quarks and Leptons with Double SU(2) Symmetry and Dirac Magnetic Moments”, Phys. Lett. 93B, 1 (1980).
- "Parity Determination for the New Generation of Heavy Neutral Mesons”, with N.P. Chang, Phys. Rev. D20, 2923 (1979).
- “Yang's Parity Test for New Spin Zero Mesons”, with N. P. Chang, Phys. Rev. Letters 40, 1617 (1978).
- “Coherent State Approach to Asymptotic Dynamics in Gravitation and Yang-Mills Theories”, in Proceedings of "International Conference on Neutrino Physics and Neutrino Astrophysics," Purdue University, April 1978 (Editor, E. C. Fowler).
- “Non-Abelian Structure of Yang-Mills Theory and Infrared-Finite Asymptotic States”, with D. R. Butler, Phys. Rev. D18, 1196 (1978).
- “Color Models of Hadrons”, invited review monograph, with O. W. Greenberg, Physics Reports 32, 69 (1977).
- “Linear Regge Trajectories for the Psion Family and 0(4) Dynamics”, with N. P.Chang, Phys. Rev. Letters 35, 1492 (1975).
- “Composite Models of Leptons”, with O. W. Greenberg, Phys. Rev. D10, 2567 (1974).
- “Symmetry Relations Among Pionization Cross Sections”, with David Steele, Phys. Rev. D8, 2908 (1973).
- "Delta I = 1/2 Rule from the Symmetric Quark Model”, with K. J. Sebastian, Phys.Rev. D8, 3144 (1973).
- “Algebraic Solution for the Källen-Pauli State Vectors in the V-theta Sector by a Congruence Transformation”, J. Math. Phys. 13, 1052 (1972).
- “Relation Between the Singularities of the S-Matrix and the L 2 Class of Solutions in Potential Theory”, with A. K. Rajagopal and C. S. Shastry, J. Math. Phys. 12, 737 (1971).
- “Feynman Rules for 0(4) Families with No Ghosts”, with N. P. Chang, Phys. Rev. D2, 959 (1970).
- “SU(3)" Excitation in Baryon Resonances”, with O. W. Greenberg, Phys. Rev. Letters 20, 604 (1968). [This three-valued SU(3)" degree-of-freedom was later renamed SU(3) color and used to construct QCD---see the invited review #30.]