- Faculty master Mark Reisinger “loves working with the students and helping them to achieve their academic goals.”
- Studying in the sun outside Hillside Community
- Apartments combine privacy with the convenience of living on campus
Here's what some recent incoming students said when we asked them why they chose Hillside or Susquehanna as their #1 choice for where to live at Binghamton.
I want to live in the Apartments:
- because you have autonomy over your own space and it makes you feel a bit more grown up…being able to cook in your own kitchen is nice, too
- because I love the privacy I get from living in an apartment while having the convenience of being on campus
- because my brother told me about Hillfest and the Susquehanna hot-tub party – I can't wait to go
- because living in the apartments is preparing me for the "real world" after graduation.
- because I have a job in Binghamton, and don't have to leave during breaks
- because it provides the convenience of living on campus while emulating a true sense of independence…I wouldn't trade my experiences living in the apartments for anything!
- Houses sophomores, juniors, seniors and non-traditional freshman
- Susquehanna is 24-hour quiet community
- Hillside offers 4- and 6-person apartments
- Susquehanna offers 3- and 4-person apartments
- Susquehanna offers family housing