- Dickinson residents enjoy their outdoor volleyball court
- Ready for battle in Mutant Mania, Dickinson's annual hall vs. hall competition
- Competing for the last slice of pizza
Here's what some recent incoming students said when we asked them why they chose Dickinson as their #1 choice for where to live at Binghamton.
I want to live in Dickinson:
- because I'm going to Binghamton to learn, and Dickinson has the reputation as being the most serious about academics
- because it's so diverse…everyone feels welcome there
- because I'm studying engineering and I wanted to be part of the CoRE (Computer, Robotics and Engineering) living environment
- because I saw pictures of Mutant Mania and it looked like everyone was having a great time
- because I heard living on a corridor makes it easy to meet new people
- because I have trouble studying when it's crazy and people say it's pretty chill there
- because I like the idea of taking leadership courses and earning a leadership certificate
- because my sister lived there, and years later she is still really good friends with a bunch of people from her floor; she says since the buildings are small, you really get to know everyone
Take the Dickinson quiz!
Q. What is the name of the composite material structure that sits outside Dickinson Community?
- Established in 1959
- Reconstruction underway
- Housing in 4 residence halls
- Halls named after notable people and place
- Corridor-style, double rooms
- Chemical free and learning community options