- Competing in the four-legged race during Hinman Hysteria
- Taking a break from studying outside Hinman
- Meeting up with friends at the Hinman Dining Hall
Here's what some recent incoming students said when we asked them why they chose Hinman as their #1 choice for where to live at Binghamton.
I want to live in Hinman:
- because I'm an actor and I want to be part of the Hinman Production Company
- because I've heard that everyone is friendly and welcoming
- because of the amazing chicken fingers they serve at the Hinman Nite Owl…seriously, because my brother lived there for two years and he says it's the best place for me
- because it seems like they have the most fun traditions
- because I like the idea that they're committed to community service and leadership
- because it's close to the lecture halls and computer pods, and I don't have my own computer
- because I'm an English major and since their faculty master is an English professor I thought it would be a good fit for me
Take the Hinman quiz!
Q. Which hall namesake and former New York governor is also the only person to serve two non-consecutive terms as president of the United States?
- Opened in 1967
- 5 residence halls/1000+ students
- Halls named after New York governors
- Four- and six-person suites
- Break, chemical free and learning community options