- Competing for King of the Mountain, a Mountainview tradition that kicks off the academic year
- Residents compete during Salamander Days to see which hall is the most spirited
- Mountainview Dining Hall is a great place to grab some food and relax with friends
Here's what some recent incoming students said when we asked them why they chose Mountainview as their #1 choice for where to live at Binghamton.
I want to live in Mountainview:
- because I want to live in a suite with a bathroom and living room…it's like a small apartment
- because I think the annual events like King of the Mountain and Salamander Days sound like the most fun
- because I like the way the buildings are up the hill a bit and not in the middle of the "brain"
- because their learning community has an engineering focus
- because a few of my high school friends and I want to live in a suite together
- because it's all suites, the RAs put together tons of programs to help people get to know one another
Take the Mountainview quiz!
Q. Which feature won’t you find at Mountainview College?
- Opened in 2003-2004
- 4 residence halls/1200+ students
- Halls named after mountain peaks
- All suite-style rooms
- 4- and 6-person suites, and designed triples
- Break, chemical free and learning community options