Welcome to our Future Students
The School of Management is located in a state-of-the-art facility and offers a full
range of BS, MBA, Executive MBA, MS Accounting and Ph.D. programs. We have a world-class
faculty recognized as among the best in leadership, finance and marketing. The undergraduate
programs offered here at the School of Management are designed to prepare students
for management positions in both the private and not-for-profit sectors. The curriculum
encompasses a broad liberal arts exposure in the first two years with a general education
in the various management disciplines during the third and fourth years.
The graduate programs of the School of Management reflect our commitment to educating and training students for leadership positions. Our graduates are well prepared for entrance into the job market through the various educational tracks we offer:
- The Four-Semester MBA program expands students' career options by preparing them with skills most valued by employers. It enables students to explore various career tracks through numerous internships, team-based coursework, and consulting project courses. Our MBA program is among the most progressive in the Northeast and develops students both professionally and academically.
- Our Fast-Track Programs provide students with the opportunity to save time and money without needing to compromise the quality of their education. The Harpur and Watson Fast-Track MBA programs allow current Binghamton students to complete their MBA with only one additional year of study. The Management Fast-Track MBA program is offered to students who have graduated from an AACSB accredited school or its equivalent within five years. Through this program, students can pursue their areas of interest in more depth and/or explore other career tracks.
- Our Executive MBA program provides students with in-depth exposure to all functional areas of management. The monthly weekend format of the program enables busy professionals who cannot leave their careers to participate in a full-time program, and receive their MBA degree in 21 months. An optional healthcare track is also available.
- Our Master of Science in Accounting students not only learn the most up-to-date accounting theories and analytical techniques, but are also presented with opportunities to apply their knowledge in real-world situations. The strong reputation of our MS Accounting program translates into numerous job opportunities.
- The Ph.D. program prepares scholars for research and teaching careers in universities. Students develop a broad understanding of business disciplines and how they interrelate. This small and high-quality program offers students the advantage of individual attention from faculty advisers.