Facilities and Laboratories
The Systems Science and Industrial Engineering (SSIE) Department has computer labs dedicated for its students in the Engineering Building in Rooms E-2 for our undergraduates, and P-27 for our graduate students. These labs create an excellent academic atmosphere for students to accomplish tasks with all of the resources that a graduate or undergraduate student requires.
Other department labs are:
- Human Factors and Ergonomics Research Laboratory (HFERL)
- Surface Mount Assembly and Reliability Testing (SMART) Laboratory
- Modeling, Intelligent Systems, and Technology Laboratory
- Advanced Reliability and Diagonostics Laboratory (IEEC)
- Automation Control Laboratory (New Lab)
- Data Analysis and Modeling Laboratory (DAMOL)
For more information on our labs, including 360° degree virtual tour images, see the Watson facilities page.