Welcome to the Student Accounts Office at Binghamton University
The Student Accounts Office performs the following functions for the University:
Spring 2013 E-Bill statements target dates are:
To be generated on: Payment Due Date
Jan 2 Jan 25
Feb 4 Feb 28
Mar 6 Mar 29
Apr 1 Apr 25
Apr 29 May 1
For more information click on Billing Procedures & Policies.
AR Holds for Spring 2013
If not on payment plan and balance exist, Accounts Receivable (AR) holds will be placed on records periodically after the sixth week of classes of each term. NO registration activity or official transcripts are permitted if a hold exist on the student's record.
AR Holds will be added on: Fall = Oct 16; Nov 30; Dec 28
Spring = Mar 11; Apr 30; May 24
Insurance Waiver Deadline
The deadline to submit an insurance waiver:
Fall 2012 = October 15
Spring 2013 = March 11
Any waiver submitted on-line after the deadline date will be applied to the following term.
Payment Plans - Dates
Spring - 1st day available January 6, 2013
Last Day Required Remaining Remaining payment
to Enroll Downpayment Payments Processing dates
01/20/2013 25% 75% Feb 20; Mar 20; Apr 20
02/20/2013 50% 50% Mar 20; Apr 20
- Generate E-Bill Statements
- Send electronic E-Bill notification to students for tuition, fees, room, dining, parking fines, residential damage, library fines, etc.
- Determine New York State Residency for Tuition Purposes
- Apply Personal Payments, Financial Aid, Loans, Private Scholarships & Armed Forces Benefits to Student's Accounts
- Collection of Payment
- Process and Disburse Refunds
- Certify Tuition Award Program (TAP) and other NY State Aid
- Administer Financial Holds
- Process Domestic Insurance Waivers
- Process Nursing Loan Promissory Notes
IMPORTANT : Students who have a balance on their account at the end of the 6th week of classes will have an Accounts Receivable hold placed on their record. If there is a hold on the student's record he or she will not be permitted to participate in ANY registration activities (add or drops) or obtain transcripts until the balance in paid in full.
Log into QuikPAY and check your account frequently. Please click on the Payment/Billing Procedures link on the left to learn more about billing.
(click on link below to go to QuikPAY as an Authorized Payer)
QuikPAY - Authorized Payer