Our office library includes books, conference materials and articles that will help you learn more about assessment. We invite you to browse or borrow. Please call us at 607-777-6588 to arrange a time that is convenient for you.
Below are just a few examples of what we have:
- Assessment Reconsidered
- Council for the Advancement of Standards (CAS) in Higher Education, 2009
- Good Practice in Student Affairs - Principles to Foster Student Learning
- In Action: Conducting Needs Assessment
- In Action: Measuring Return on Investment
- Info-Line: "Conducting a Mini Needs Assessment"& "Instructional Objective"
- Institutional Effectiveness and Outcomes Assessment Implementation on Campus: A Practitioner's Handbook
- Measuring Performance - Using the New Metrics to Deploy Strategy and Improve Performance
- Return on Investment
- Return on Investment (ROI) Basics
- ROI at Work
- Student-Outcomes Questionnaires: An Implementation Handbook