Registration and Fees
Next program: August 13-16 and 19-21, 2013 (6.5 day Black Belt course) at Binghamton University in Binghamton, New York and via Distance Learning
For fees and how to register click below or scan down the page...
- How to register
- How to make a payment
- Confirmation of your registration
- Cancellation and refunds
Registration fee includes:
- 39 hours of instruction.
- Soft copies of slides. Students will be responsible for printing documents if desired.
- All students will be provided with access of slides and lectures via Blackboard course management system.
- Sessions will be available to view online via ECHO 360 for up to one year.
- Continental breakfast, box lunch and snack breaks are provided for in-person attendees.
- Parking is not included for BU students but is included for NON-BU STUDENTS, BU ALUMNI, and INDUSTRY attendees.
- Grading of take-home exam.
- Instructor support towards the Black Belt project.
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certificate of Completion
Registration fees does not include lodging.
- You are responsible for making your own lodging arrangements.
Consult the chart below for per person fees.
SAVE MONEY! REGISTER BY WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 7, 2013.
- Late fee ($50) applies for registrations received THURSDAY, AUGUST 8 through FRIDAY, AUGUST 30, 2013 and may cause some delay in getting access to the course materials.
- Registrants after August 20th will only be allowed to take the course via the distance learning option.
- Registration closes noon on FRIDAY, AUGUST 30, 2013 . This is a FIRM Deadline.
If you have missed the deadline for this offering, please contact email@example.com to be placed on a list to be informed of our next offering.
2013 Program Fee
6.5 Day Black Belt Course Only
Non-Profit, Government, and BU Alumni
Current BU Students and
2013 BU Graduates
GROUP RATES AVAILABLE for 3 or more registrants from a non-BU organization. Please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
How to Register
REGISTER BY WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 7, 2013. Registrations received THURSDAY, AUGUST 8 through FRIDAY, AUGUST 30, 2013 will be subject to $50 late fee and may cause some delay in getting access to the course materials.
- ONLINE: Click on our Online Registration Form - the preferred method!
- EMAIL: If the online registration form is not working, click here for a Fillable Registration Form that you may complete and email to: email@example.com. You must save the completed form using your name in the title before you email the form!
- MAIL: You may also mail the completed registration form to:
Thomas J. Watson School of Engineering and Applied Science
State University of New York
PO Box 6000
Binghamton, NY 13902-6000
Payment need not accompany your registration. However, arrangements for payment must be made before the start of the program.
- CREDIT CARD/PAYPAL: We now accept Paypal or payments with VISA, MasterCard, Discover and American Express debit and credit cards. We will send you a link to the payment site after your registration.
- CHECK: Please make checks payable to: RESEARCH FOUNDATION AWARD #54269. Please include registrants name and "BLACKBELT" in memo with check. Checks may be dropped off to Tamara Lindow, SSIE Department Secretary, in EB L-2 or to Lisa Altman, Watson Dean's Office Industrial Outreach Assistant, in ES-1412. Checks may also be sent in the mail to Lisa Altman, Watson Industrial Outreach, PO Box 6000, Binghamton, NY 13902-6000.
- PURCHASE ORDER: Purchase Orders must state course name and registrant's name and provide complete billing information including contact name and phone number.
Registration Questions - Best way to contact our office is by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We cannot accept a registration over the phone. We are required to maintain a hard copy of the registration form for audit purposes. For registration questions, you may also reach us by telephone at 607-777-2154. Please leave a voice mail if no one is available.
We will send confirmation and course information to the registrants by email. If you have not received confirmation within seven days of registering, please contact the Office of Industrial Outreach to make sure we received your registration. Phone: 607-777-2154 or email email@example.com
- All cancellations must be received in writing (email, fax or letter only – no telephone calls) to the Office of Industrial Outreach by 5pm Wednesday August 7, 2013 to receive a full refund.
- Cancellation on confirmed registrations are subject to a $20 administrative cancellation fee.
- Please allow a few weeks to receive your refund.
- No partial refunds for cancellations or non-attendance will be given after August 7, 2013.
- Refunds are not issued after the course has begun. Substitutions may be made anytime before the beginning of the course by informing the Office of Industrial Outreach.
- If the course is cancelled, enrollees will be advised and receive a full refund.
- The Office of Industrial Outreach reserves the right to limit enrollments.
Submit your cancellation request to:
FAX: 607-777-6256MAIL: Lisa Altman, Office of Industrial Outreach Watson School of Engineering and Applied Science Binghamton University PO Box 6000 Binghamton, NY 13902-6000