Registration and Fees
Next program: April 2013 (5 day Healthcare Green Belt course)
at New York Organ Donor Network in New York City
For fees and how to register click below or scan down the page...
- How to register
- How to make a payment
- Confirmation of your registration
- Cancellation and refunds
$1,900 Registration fee includes:
- Course Materials
- Morning and afternoon refreshments
Registration fee does not include lodging or transportation.
- Register by SUNDAY, MARCH 31, 2013 at regular rates.
- Late fees of $50 apply for all registrations received Monday, April 1, 2013 - Monday, April 8, 2013.
- Registration closes Monday, April 8, 2013 at 12noon EST.
GROUP RATES AVAILABLE for 2 or more registrants from an organization. Please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
How to Register
Register by SUNDAY, March 31, 2013 at regular rates.
Late fees of $50 apply for all registrations received Monday, April 1, 2013 - Monday, April 8, 2013.
Registration closes Monday, April 8, 2013 at 12noon EST.
- ONLINE: Click on our Online Registration Form - the preferred method!
- EMAIL: If the online registration form is not working, click here for a Fillable Registration Form that you may complete and email to: email@example.com. You must save the completed form using your name in the title (e.g., JoeDoeRegistration.pdf) before you email the form!
- MAIL: You may also mail the completed registration form to:
Thomas J. Watson School of Engineering and Applied Science
State University of New York
PO Box 6000
Binghamton, NY 13902-6000
Payment need not accompany your registration. However, arrangements for payment must be made before the start of the program.
- CHECK: Please make checks payable to: RESEARCH FOUNDATION AWARD 54269. Please include registrants name and "LSSGB13-02" in memo with check. Checks may be sent in the mail to Lisa Altman, Watson School, PO Box 6000, Binghamton, NY 13902-6000.
- PURCHASE ORDER: Purchase Orders must state course name and registrant's name and provide complete billing information including contact name and phone number.
- CREDIT CARD: The University can only accept Visa or MasterCard. We will call you by phone after the form is received to obtain your credit card information for a secure transaction. DO NOT SUBMIT CREDIT CARD INFORMATION BY EMAIL OR FAX AS THIS IS NOT SECURE. Your purchase will appear on your credit card statement with the following notation: RESEARCH FOUND OF SUNY BINGHAMTON.
Registration Questions - Best way to contact our office is by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For registration questions, you may also reach us by telephone at 607-777-2154. Please leave a voice mail if no one is available.
We will send confirmation and course information to the registrants by email. If you have not received confirmation within seven days of registering, please contact the Office of Industrial Outreach to make sure we received your registration. Phone: 607-777-2154 or email email@example.com
- All cancellations must be received in writing (email, fax or letter only – no telephone calls) to the Office of Industrial Outreach by 12noon EST, Monday, April 8, 2013 to receive a full refund.
- No refunds for cancellations or non-attendance will be given after April 8, 2013. Substitutions may be made anytime before the beginning of the course by informing the Office of Industrial Outreach.
- Cancellation on confirmed registrations are subject to a $25 administrative cancellation fee. Please allow a few weeks to receive your refund.
- If the course is cancelled, enrollees will be advised and receive a full refund.
- The Office of Industrial Outreach reserves the right to limit enrollments.
Submit your cancellation request to:
FAX: 607-777-6256MAIL: Lisa Altman, Office of Industrial Outreach Watson School of Engineering and Applied Science Binghamton University PO Box 6000 Binghamton, NY 13902-6000